Recent closed threads

But.... in order to enter "The Arena" to fight your corner, you have to have to reveal your identity and credentials/experience relevant to (and to support) your argument!

Reference this emoticon being available... :finger: ... but which I haven't seen in use (so far)

As sergeant Wilson would say..."do you think that's wise?.

:)

Last edited:
I assume the thread being referred to is my OP, DSC - who does and who does not etc.
I set the thread going to get some feedback on the DSC's. I did not expect the thread to become such a hostile rant with comments ranging from crass and juvenile to abusive and barely legal by a few individuals.
I find it difficult to reason why these few individuals are so blinkered as to reduce this international web-site that provides a good forum for the dissemination and gathering of information for stalkers and other interested parties to cause such actions as removing threads.
Please you few individuals stop hijacking threads for your own purposes and if you must have rant threads then raise your own.

Last edited:
I assume the thread being referred to is my OP, DSC - who does and who does not etc.
I set the thread going to get some feedback on the DSC's. I did not expect the thread to become such a hostile rant with comments ranging from crass and juvenile to abusive and barely legal by a few individuals.
I find it difficult to reason why these few individuals are so blinkered as to reduce this international web-site that provides a good forum for the dissemination and gathering of information for stalkers and other interested parties to a take such actions as removing threads.
Please you few individuals stop hijacking threads for your own purposes and if you must have rant threads then raise your own.

I didn't follow all of the thread but I'm sure no one was blaming you. Blinkered is about right.

I don't no how that happened ????? there's a thread gone missing on carcase's into the food chain I didn,t get to read the end off that one . there's a few subjects that you can,t expect to end well .religion politics dsc1/2 dsc1/2 should just be band all together anyone who has been on here for more than a month nose dam well the if they ask a question about dsc it will end in a bun fight

I find it difficult to reason why these few individuals are so blinkered as to reduce this international web-site that provides a good forum for the dissemination and gathering of information for stalkers and other interested parties to a take such actions as removing threads.

I don't think that any reasonable person would doubt your good intentions, unfortunately there are some individuals that use forum sites such as SD as a means to irritate and annoy rather than to share the benefit of each others experiences as most try to do. I think that most recently the site administrators have done well to deal with those that are seeking to spoil our mutual enjoyment of SD.

atb Tim

I totally disagree. Not really sure what I disagree with, but I can assure you that I'm well qualified to disagree, seeing as my opinion is much more important than any one else's and what anyone else writes is so stupid that I don't even read it properly. I don't mind people writing things though because it gives me stuff to criticise.

Personally I think my experience in all matters trumps anybody else's. I know best and obviously there's only one way to do things and it's my way. Now don't even think of arguing!

Pedro, shut up or I will set the wife on you. 40 years married and I haven't won an argument yet. She says it is not her fault I have not been right yet. Man, you are just a novice.

Pedro, shut up or I will set the wife on you. 40 years married and I haven't won an argument yet. She says it is not her fault I have not been right yet. Man, you are just a novice.

Maybe everyone is asking there wives to argue for them? It might explain a few things?

I don't no how that happened ????? there's a thread gone missing on carcase's into the food chain I didn,t get to read the end off that one . there's a few subjects that you can,t expect to end well .religion politics dsc1/2 dsc1/2 should just be band all together anyone who has been on here for more than a month nose dam well the if they ask a question about dsc it will end in a bun fight

Threads on tracking with dogs should be banned too, always a bun fight. I don't even bother reading them now. This thread might cause a row now:D

Al

There has been quite a bit of :gheyfight: these last few days but on the plus side I'm pretty happy how splitting General up has worked out. We are having to move much less posts around now and if you want to avoid it totally Deer Stalking General remains a pure deer stalking only haven! :D

Back