Available: Hind stalking november 19-26th

kernow69

Opportunity to stalk mon - fri for 1, possibly 2 people . no shot fees if animals shot correctly shoot as many hinds as possible.
Last year we had 40 in 2 weeks!!!!! Been going now for 3 years. Last year was the best year yet the previous years only went for 1 week and shot approx 10 each week, exact details can be posted at later date, or given if interested, but anyone wanting to experience scottish hill stalking this is good value for money.

The vacancy as arisen due to people dropping out, :-|

Price will include stalking , accommadation, food and drink, cooking and washing dishes duties too be shared!!!!

private message or ask questions for further details.

Opportunity to stalk mon - fri for 1, possibly 2 people . no shot fees if animals shot correctly shoot as many hinds as possible.
Last year we had 40 in 2 weeks!!!!! Been going now for 3 years. Last year was the best year yet the previous years only went for 1 week and shot approx 10 each week, exact details can be posted at later date, or given if interested, but anyone wanting to experience scottish hill stalking this is good value for money.

The vacancy as arisen due to people dropping out, :-|

Price will include stalking , accommadation, food and drink, cooking and washing dishes duties too be shared!!!!

private message or ask questions for further details.

Is this non commercial ? as it does read as though it is a commercial enterprise. In which case you will need trade membership, quickly!!

its non commercial, i know the rules !!!!!
just have been stalking here for 3 years now and have a week spare, its not a buisness!

Whoever ends up going on this trip will be sure to have a great week. Kernow69 is a top bloke and the stalking is on one of Scotland's finest estates. This would be a fantastic opportunity for a novice to get some real experience of proper highland stalking at a very reasonable rate. You will want to be in good shape though; this isn't sitting in a highseat waiting for them to come to you!!!

Kernow69. I'm sure this opportunity has already gone but if you are looking for people next year please bear me in mind. (PM sent).
Thanks and good luck.

Back