Licences gone through the washing machine

danban

Hi guys is it easy to get replacement licences? Just realised that mine have been through the washing machine

Well up here It Is, long as you send them your scrupulously clean one first. They will be a charge
for this non-biological reason.

Hi guys is it easy to get replacement licences? Just realised that mine have been through the washing machine

It shouldn't be any bother at all, especially as you haven't lost them. Just give your FLD a call.

I did it with my FAC about six months ago. Just telephoned my licensing department and said what had happened. Just paid the money and a replacement was sent to me. Bear in mind that, I think, you have a set period to report the loss or destruction of an FAC? So if so get to it!

yeh

When I got mine back after (a recently discovered) error I found I was the proud owner of a ''.223 semi'' !

Only just put them straight as I've only just noticed it after re reading my license as a result of wanting a variation to accommodate a 6.5 55

Hope the nice Mr Plod does not kick up about my signing it when it was wrong - especially as the error was clerical one - done by the licencing dept

Alas in civalised country's we have credit card style license, which you keep in your wallet and must be carried when in possession of your gun, the only thing you have to worry about is the moths eating it

Shame we cant have a credit card style one as ID for when out shooting and the full paper one for when you are buying! That way it will be OK if it gets wet and no use to anyone if it does get dropped as you are crawling or crossing a fence etc

What temperature do you wash them on? Are they suitable for tumble dryers or do you hang them out? Do they get rid of all the nasty conditions with only a wash or do you have to soak that area first?

Alas in civalised country's we have credit card style license, which you keep in your wallet and must be carried when in possession of your gun, the only thing you have to worry about is the moths eating it

Moths eating plastic, swimming knives, flying donosaurs, dangerous place you live in - not to mention volcanic gases and major eruptions, mind you we have some of those here !

Back