Roe price

Max

Hello folks

Need some help on Roe carcass price in Norfolk. As I process and sell all my own venison I dont know what the going dealer rate is.

I have butcher in Norwich who has ran out of venison and wants two carcasses (out of the jacket) that I have in the chiller and if someone can help that would be great.

Happy New Year to one and all, I hope its good to all of us BUT I wont hold my breath.

ATB

Max

if you have a big enough client base without selling to the butcher its a case of supply and demand , youve got the supply and hes in demand so just work out you are happy with and ask for more.

Gamedealer in Dorset £1.15 body shot and 10p more for head.

Id skin them and charge him £1.50- 1.75lb. He will x3 his money laid out

I'm getting £3/kg in the jacket collected mate. By the time you take the weight of skin off, time spent skinning, bagging and delivery I'd be asking for about £4.50 / kg minimum. It's not worth the effort for anything less. Happy new year to you and yours!:thumb:
MS

I'm getting £3/kg in the jacket collected mate. By the time you take the weight of skin off, time spent skinning, bagging and delivery I'd be asking for about £4.50 / kg minimum. It's not worth the effort for anything less. Happy new year to you and yours!:thumb:
MS

Thanks MS

A big help:)

Happy New Year to you and your family

Thanks to you other folk as well

Max

Hi Mate, Happy new year. MS is spot on with £4.50/kg minimum, I get this price for skinned fallow and roe are always worth more in the skin so I would suggest £5.50/kg then round it down to the nearest quid or fiver. Best wishes, Glyn.

Back