snotty windows!!!!!

Craggy

Now i am pretty confident this question has not been asked on here

My 2 vizslas love to sit in the bay window and watch the world go by, problem is their wet noses and they are my dogs,so i have to clean them.(the windows)
Someone must have a top tip for this irritating problem (maybe something they dont like the smell off).:rolleyes: remember they are working dogs so i dont want their scent glands totally distroyed. Its not just the bay window, the conservatory door gets it too, they stand there with their noses pinned against the glass looking out, so i let them out and they stand with their noses looking in.

I can only think of getting rid of them:( and getting a cat., has anyone trained a cat sucessfuly to stalk ?

thanks

craggy

No sh*t, I kid you not. I was just reading this out to my wife as we used to have a Boxer that would sit in the bay window and slobber all up the glass. when I said that someone had suggested Cling film she looked horrified and said 'thats cruel, you can't stick clingfilm on a dogs nose'
I didn't marry her for her brains.

Ezzy

No sh*t, I kid you not. I was just reading this out to my wife as we used to have a Boxer that would sit in the bay window and slobber all up the glass. when I said that someone had suggested Cling film she looked horrified and said 'thats cruel, you can't stick clingfilm on a dogs nose'
I didn't marry her for her brains.

Ezzy
:rofl:

Build a kennel and run, they can watch the world all day long and no snotty windows to deal with.

yes guys lots of comments, still got snotty windows
mrs likes the pen outside idea, i told her she will be cold and wont be able to watch x factor "ouch":scared:

I am in the same boat with my HWV,car door windows but what gets my wife is both the kitchen and conservatory doors.
Always a bottle of cleaner and a cloth at hand if he has been wandering out the back.

DavieH

Back