Who will shoot the first Roe Buck?

Cyres

Dear All,

Just for a bit of fun for all thoose who will be braving the wet weather to be out on 1st April

The sunrise times today 30th March ( taken from eurometeo.com)

Wick 6:50, Edinburgh 6:53, Manchester 6:51, B'ham 6:47, Heathrow 6:45, Plymouth 7:00, Norwich 6:37am

Looks like the east coast shooters have the earliest starts, so who will get the first one, I will check sunrise times on the 1st and no cheating or NV gear(as iff)

Happy hunting

D

Guys,

As holders of FAC's your ment to be the most law abidding folks in the country, so I will trust your word(posted pics would be nice).

Posted sunrise times so you all are on the same playing field so to speak.

D

Guys,

As holders of FAC's your ment to be the most law abidding folks in the country, so I will trust your word(posted pics would be nice).

Posted sunrise times so you all are on the same playing field so to speak.

D

Phew! i was feeling disadvantaged then,back in the running now.:thumb:

LOL I will do my bit! hoping to be out on the ground first light in bonnie Scotland
If I can get through the snow!! you out Trevor ?

I'm in Poland at the moment and will see the sun a whole hour before you chaps back in the UK. Talk about a head start...:lol:

roe buck

well i'm up for that one' sounds great fun i'll have to learn how to post photos.
to be honest i was going to leave them a few weeks first but i know of a few young ones that are on the hit list. so they betta watch out...:lol:

Hmmmm not me unless one shows up out back. I have been told they do cross the fields out there but as yet I have never seen any.

Any advance on 59 mins before sunrise,looks like i'll have to get my finger out before the rain comes in.:stir::lol:

Haha... Colin you will do well to have me out of bed by 5:00...

Good thread this looking forward to lunchtime on Thursday...

Enjoy your morning guys...

Alex

One of the things I enjoy about Roe Stalking is pottering about the fields on a barmy spring morning or evening.

You may have a switch for sun up, but where is yours for the warm spring like weather - we currently have driving rain with solid snowy bits and a forcast for it to turn to a major snow dump over night, so no competition from me on this one - I will be tucked nice and warm.

Im not out until the weekend of the 16th in west Sussex, give them time to clean a bit more so I can see what I have on the ground. Good luck this weekend, the general weather forecast for the whole UK looks pretty crap.

ATB

Sikamalc

Back