Hornaday z max

joe.222

Has anyone tried these bullets? First I've seen of them of Hornaday good for zombie killing apparently?:-|

Aren't they just a marketing ploy - a temporary rebranding of a bullet regularly stocked in order to jump on the 'world war z' media juggernaut?
You can now buy all manner of zombie *****. Usually coloured lime green.

Has anyone tried these bullets? First I've seen of them of Hornaday good for zombie killing apparently?:-|

They are marketed specifically for killing the Un-Dead. Hornady's disclaimer say so right on the box. I hear you don't have a Zombie problem in the UK, is that right? ~Muir

Is there any difference between these and Vmax? or have they just changed the colour of the tip?

They are marketed specifically for killing the Un-Dead. Hornady's disclaimer say so right on the box. I hear you don't have a Zombie problem in the UK, is that right? ~Muir

Muir, switch on any terrestrial UK tv channel on Saturday primetime for what we have to endure... I'd happily use z-Max on most of them.

You heard it here first folks - coming soon to a tv near you; "The Z Factor"

Cheers
i.

Must be the weakest marketing ploy ever!!

srvet: Yeah. Hornady surely regrets it every time they look at their bank balance.

TomD: the Green tip is a special polymer cranial penetration tip. People have reported too many lurchers after a head shot with the red tip. Darned disturbing if you ask me. ~Muir

You might think so but just try tagging Mr. Zombie in the noggin with one of those red tipped items. You'll be trudging along with the horde in short order. Heed my warning.~Muir

Last edited:
Back