Available: £1000 Safari Kimberly South Africa 6-10th June 2-4 hunters Bargain Safari

A1Decoy.co.uk

We are doing a special deal a £1000 safari for 5 days hunting between 6-10th June 2018 other dates available. Hunting from May to end July at these Biltong Prices . Please PM me .

Clearwater Game Ranch - Kimberly South Africa

Individual bedroom lodges set high above Clearwater Ranch. A setting for excellent hunting in Africa. Al Hunter has been many times and recommends it thoroughly.In order to kick start the Biltong hunting season we are offering South African Prices direct to UK Hunters .

Super Special Safari Deal
TRIP A - £1000 (each) Safari based on 2-4 hunters
5 Days
Includes
Blue Wilderbeast (M/F)
Duiker (M/F)
Kudu (F)
Impala (M)
Springbok (M)

TRIP B - £2000 (each) Safari (based on 2-4 hunters)
Includes list above plus'
Zebra (M/F)
Gemsbok (M)
Kudu (M)
Black Wilderbeast

Ability to add to your package.
Baboons FREE
Jackals FRE
Waterhogs £50
Waterbuck (F) £260 (M) £522
Sleenbok (M/F) £60
Red Heartbest (M/F) £260

This Place is truly spectacular and its a pleasure to see the sun rise over your hunting ground from the top of the escarpment.

More details
click here
http://www.a1decoy.co.uk/clearwater-game-ranch-kimberly-south-africa-3872-p.asp

Last edited:

Richiepolecat

Damn!

If I wasn't committed to other trips I would definitely have taken this up. What's the cost of taking the wife and is there a swimming pool? lol

Thanks

A1Decoy.co.uk

Yes its a great place varied hunting mountain area and down on the planes , and lots of game. Wilderbeast and Kudu in abundance great to hunt Gemsbok as well.
I will be there Hunting in June around 8th 9th. Great food and accomodation ask Dando Starr Shot he has been there with Me. Been here 5 times even on Safari with the UKs Barefoot waterski Team. Brilliant Time . No swimming pool but everything else you need.

After 20 years of African Visits this is one of my favorite hunting places .What more can i say PM me if you have any questions after checking the link.

Last edited:

twg1

We are doing a special deal a £1000 safari for 5 days hunting between 6-10th June 2018 other dates available Please PM me .

Clearwater Game Ranch - Kimberly South Africa

Individual bedroom lodges set high above Clearwater Ranch. A setting for excellent hunting in Africa. Al Hunter has been many times and recommends it thoroughly.In order to kick start the Biltong hunting season we are offering South African Prices direct to UK Hunters .

Super Special Safari Deal
TRIP A - £1000 (each) Safari based on 2-4 hunters
5 Days
Includes
Blue Wilderbeast (M/F)
Duiker (M/F)
Kudu (F)
Impala (M)
Springbok (M)

TRIP B - £2000 (each) Safari (based on 2-4 hunters)
Includes list above plus'
Zebra (M/F)
Gemsbok (M)
Kudu (M)
Black Wilderbeast

Ability to add to your package.
Baboons FREE
Jackals FRE
Waterhogs £50
Waterbuck (F) £260 (M) £522
Sleenbok (M/F) £60
Red Heartbest (M/F) £260

This Place is truly spectacular and its a pleasure to see the sun rise over your hunting ground from the to of the escarpment.

I had not realised who a1 decoy was, if i am right does he remember this

Attachments

• D68E10B9-914D-4B1D-A197-B9F2E12D9CF3.jpeg
    D68E10B9-914D-4B1D-A197-B9F2E12D9CF3.jpeg
    452.9 KB · Views: 116