$1.000.000 buck any takers ?

MartinH

No ta. 1) thats 100acres minimum ground you could own for life. 2) Its a like a malform on steroids and not in a good way 3) It dont look at all sporting!

John Gryphon

what a joke...some rich (and usually fat) person will pay up and put on the wall and tell all and sundry 'how the hunt went' and of course remove that yellow tag too.

jimbo1984

If I was a billionaire I still wouldn't be the slightest bit tempted its akin to shooting a cow in a field ! This kind of thing gives hunting and stalking a bad name I'm afraid

johndeere

I would hope the asking price is to purchase the animal as breeding stock. Why would you want to kill it ?:cuckoo:

howa243

Am a member of an American deer forum and breeding big heads for enclosed hunting is big business over there. Personally I think its horrendous. Cannot understand the business of growing an abnormal animal to release it into an enclosure for it to be shot by somebody. All very odd.

craigievarkiller

here here ! +1

Am a member of an American deer forum and breeding big heads for enclosed hunting is big business over there. Personally I think its horrendous. Cannot understand the business of growing an abnormal animal to release it into an enclosure for it to be shot by somebody. All very odd.