• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: 1 year old WHP cross Labrador

Euan Tomes

For sale I have my 1 year old German wirehaired pointer cross Labrador. Reason for sale is that I have decided to do a degree, and so will not have the accommodation, time, or work that he deserves. He is a great dog, really wish I didn't have to sell him, and obviously I want him to go to someone who will look after him and give him the work he deserves. Bought him at 12 weeks from a local forestry ranger, who owns and works his mother, a WHP cross Labrador, on deer, and his father is a German import pedigree WHP. He'll make someone a cracking deer dog, if they're willing to put the time in!

£300 Ono.

PM for photos

ATB, Euan :)