• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: 100 x PPU .270 once fired brass cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchieBoy

I have been busy recently so now have 100 PPU once fired brass cases in .270 calibre which are in good and fairly clean condition and need a home. They will come in their original boxes complete with plastic dividers.
I do not want anything for them and I will pay the postage. All I ask in return is that the recipient puts a small donation into a charity box of their choice when they receive the brass.
Anyone interested should say so on this thread (The first to say so on this thread will get them) and then PM me their postal details so that I can get them in the post and off my shelf.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.