• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: 150MM camera lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul o'

Guys I need a fixed 150mm with a m42 fixing camera lens , close to ss2 Essex so can collect anyone got one going

trying a objective upgrade on my Photon NV,
as this is a try and see A used in good would be better than new ££££££££££ :rolleyes:
:thumb:
Paul

Big Kev

Just recently done my 4.6x42 XT with the 135mm lens, totally transformed the scope. I got mine on Ebay, spent every night for about three weeks looking for the right one and when I did it was like brand new, the box was a bit scuffed but the lens and case were immaculate, and guess what, it came from a charity shop in Essex, keep looking, good luck, you will find the right one.

mealiejimmy

Don't bother with a 150mm lens - you won't get one with less than f4 aperture (unless you pay stupid money)
135mm is a much better bet since there are plenty around with f2.8 aperture at sensible prices.
A photon extreme with a 135mm lens is going to give you around x16 magnification and a very narrow field of view.

Cheers

Bruce

Big Kev

What distance can you guys see to with the extreme conversion?

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk
I'm happy with mine at 300m, not that I'm shooting at that range, you need a decent IR source at that and as mentioned above quite a narrow field of view.

Here's a link to my intro page on the nightvision forum Re NVF newby - www.nightvisionforumuk.com I'm not sure if you will be able get into the links in the replies on the page without login but the first reply has a link with everything you need to know

Last edited:

Big Kev

I've been given a pentax takumar 55 1.8. Would that be any good to go on one?

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk
For the closer stuff, rats and rabbits I would think, type in photon extreme on you tube there's some footage of 55mm, 105mm & 135mm

Status
Not open for further replies.