• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: 17 wsm ammo

-ben-

A friend has 2000 17 wsm rounds will sell at trade price to what ever quanity you are after. I'm just looking if anybody would be interested before I get a price I know there is not much interest for this round in the UK.

Sinistral

A friend has 2000 17 wsm rounds will sell at trade price to what ever quanity you are after. I'm just looking if anybody would be interested before I get a price I know there is not much interest for this round in the UK.
1) By your own admission, you're advertising for a friend which isn't allowed .... sorry.

2) If he wants to flog stuff on here at trade price then the rules are that he should sign up himself & register as such.

3) "Not much interest" is an interesting euphemism. If your chum has 2K rounds of a NEW rimfire round then best of luck to him in the light of the adverse comment on the .17HMR.

Sent from my steam-powered Eee-PC using tap&talk with single-finger typing. It's the only way.