• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: 2 Piece Weaver Rail for Remington 700

Status
Not open for further replies.

270Buck

Hi,

I am after a 2 piece weaver rail for a Remington 700, it is a short action but I don't think it matters as the 2 piece rail will fit both long and short actions.

I need them ASAP, so if anyone has some kicking around gathering dust let me know.

Cheers

270Buck

Would've been perfect, but I also need the screws!!

To be honest time is tight for my intended use, I will buy some from an online store. Cheapest I've found with just having a quick look is Optics Warehouse £13.95 with £4.50 P&P, total of £18.45.

Does anyone know any online store that sells them cheaper possibly?

Cheers

8x57

Distinguished Member
Would've been perfect, but I also need the screws!!

To be honest time is tight for my intended use, I will buy some from an online store. Cheapest I've found with just having a quick look is Optics Warehouse £13.95 with £4.50 P&P, total of £18.45.

Does anyone know any online store that sells them cheaper possibly?

Cheers

You will find it hard to beat the optics warehouse for price on the bases you want and even harder to beat them for service. £18.45 is a reasonable price any cheaper and I would be suspecting the quality.
Alan Rhone is excellent as regards service but he tends to sell the higher quality products rather than enter any price wars.

270Buck

You will find it hard to beat the optics warehouse for price on the bases you want and even harder to beat them for service. £18.45 is a reasonable price any cheaper and I would be suspecting the quality.
Alan Rhone is excellent as regards service but he tends to sell the higher quality products rather than enter any price wars.
Needlessly scrimping over pennies :lol:

I have just ordered them from Optics Warehouse like I should've done earlier on.

I have dealt with them before and like you say offer a great service.

Status
Not open for further replies.