• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: 2003 Landrover Defender 90 TD5

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSP84

Hi,

Due to losing my company car benefit at work I am having to consider selling my Defender. It remains completely standard with a current mileage of 65k miles. I spent 9 months viewing 50+ defenders to find a good one with a solid engine and solid chasisis. I ended up purchasing mine from Greenlane 4x4 centre, where it has been for regular check ups, a service and MOT since purchase. It flew through its most recent MOT with no concerns.

The spec is completely standard. It is a 2003 90 TD5 county with sunroof, central lock, alarm and immobilisor and electric window! and they all work faultlessly!

The condition is typical of a 14 year old defender, the paintwork is good but not without marks. The colour is a fantastic alveston metalic red. The interior is again completely standard and in great clean condition, it is not immaculate, but is an honest and extremely solid example that took some finding. It should really be viewed to understand the conditionThe rear has been carpeted and has a tough rubber mat. I also have a TransK9 large cage which could be included with some negotiation.

I am gutted to be selling it, it is something I said I would likely never do and there will likely be tears.

I am looking for £12500.

I have tried to upload a few photos but I can't get it to work at the moment.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.