204 moderator

Bramble

Hi, just put variation in for a 204, what moderators are those that have one finding effective, its a Tikka Super Varmint with 24" barrel, over the barrel preferably, cheers

Yes 18-1, was going to go for a Stalon 149, but a mate has wildcat on his and is very impressed.

Is it brand new? Didn't realise they were doing this length threaded.

I use a stalon on mine and its very impressive 👍

Reactions: JTO
Is it brand new? Didn't realise they were doing this length threaded.

I use a stalon on mine and its very impressive 👍
I've one of these too in 24", but mine is around 10 years old, not that it looks it... but had to have it thread cut.
I use a Ase Utra Jet z on mine, acquired from an old friend. A very small and compact moderator. With mod, it just fits in my rifle bag.

Hi Capepyla, it was on Guntrader but looks like its been taken off as iv reserved it, but your right i can't find a threaded one on the Tikka site, but it deffinatly is.

I have had to have my 24" barrels threaded once I got them. The 2 that I have on order will also have to be threaded, not .204 calibre though.

I use a 20cal specific "Wildcat". Ideal.
Steve.
+1 evolution absolutely fantastic sound suppression & couldn't wish to deal with a better company.

Shot a fox... didn't move position, within 10 minutes called in another... lovely & quiet. 100% recommended. Definitely get cal specific

Always liked the ase cqb. I'm sure there are lighter moderators out their these days.

But the sound reduction and build on the cqb is superb

Won't go wrong with a 20 cal mod also

Back