.22 & .22wmr

NEMESIS

I have a slot on my FAC for a .22WMR, however I have seen a .22lr that interests me.. would the permission for the wmr cover the LR?
Thanks for any info Guys
Regards
Tony

Yoda

Account Suspended
I have a slot on my FAC for a .22WMR, however I have seen a .22lr that interests me.. would the permission for the wmr cover the LR?
Thanks for any info Guys
Regards
Tony
When you fill out your form you should always put 22 rf and 17 rf as that covers you for all rf rounds.
I believe your slot is only for 22 wmr

bewsher500

Thanks for any info Guys
Regards
Tony

answered your own question there I suspect
only your FEO will be able to answer that and fend of any RFD questions

GOMX

When you fill out your form you should always put 22 rf and 17 rf as that covers you for all rf rounds.
I believe your slot is only for 22 wmr
When I ask for 22RF I got a call from my FEO asking which 22RF do you want ! My ticket came back with both 22LR & 22WRM Also my local dealer want sell you 22 WMR ammo unless WMR is on your ticket
i would give your FEO a call ..

Neumo

Are we allowed 22 WR in a semi if I just have 22 Rimfire on my FAC?

I have Winchester under lever in 22 LR that I will be selling soon and want to replace it with a semi. Have always liked the idea of a bigger 22 Rim fire but need to look into it some more.

bewsher500

I have Winchester under lever in 22 LR that I will be selling soon and want to replace it with a semi. Have always liked the idea of a bigger 22 Rim fire but need to look into it some more.

suspect if you one for one you will need to clear it with FEO as above

if I was an RFD I would want belt and braces clarity from the FLO before a ".22rimfire" allowance was honoured with a semi auto WMR!

but yet they come in semis

FGYT

yes all 22 rimfire is legal in semi auto