• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: 22 hornet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb7x57

22 hornet
i have a New England firearms. Also known as a Harrison and Richards break barrel rifle with varmint barrel and weaver scope rail shot less than 200 rounds in excellent condition screw cut for a moderator ideal short rifle for in a vehicle pm me for more pics if needed. 18 inch barrel overall length of gun 33 inch screw cut 1/2 unf Scope and bipod not in sale£220
View attachment 51381View attachment 51380View attachment 51382

Last edited:

Heym SR20

Could be taken out to 5.6x50r - effectively a rimmed .222. Or you could go .222 but you would need to modify extractor to lift a rimless cartridge. You then have twist rates to worry about. Simplest is to take it out to k-hornet but not enough capacity to make it roe deer legal.

GOMX

Lovely Truck Gun I agree would make a great little "K" Hornet project ! Sadly I've got just too many projects going on just now ..Good luck with the sale ..Bump from me ..

bewsher500

Its a Handi Rifle right?

H

If so its 1:12"

22 Hornet - 1 in 12" . . . . . . . . . .Thompson/Center Rifle and Carbine, Handi-Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.