• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: .22 WMR. Weihrauch + scope

philip

Guys.

Have for sale a HW 60 j in 22 WMR. In very good condition, has a couple superficial marks on forend area other than that in perfect working order

it will come with a nearly new illuminated scope, 3-12 x 56 Nikon sterling and a sling

shoots sub .50 at a hundred

£500.00 all in, excluding RFD

Im happy to take you out foxng or rabbiting for a night if you want to try before you buy, if you are local to kent

PM your e mail address and I will send pics, as I don't know how to upload pics on here

cheers

phil

Last edited:

philip

Have you sold yet?

Hi Remington

its still here, I've edited the post a bit its screw cut and the scope is illuminated

Have have had a couple of people ask for pics, everyone's busy busy at the moment, running off the xmas pud

Only reason im selling is that I've ordered a blaser WMR barrel for my r93 to go with 22 LR otherwise it would stay here, it's two years old at the most, I recently sold its sister in 22 LR and 222 to guys on here as I get the barrels delivered from blaser, I've grassed a shed load of foxes with it from 30- 100 yds and they don't get up it's a lovely calibre for foxes and rabbits, it will go further with elevation, for me if it's over a 100 that's 222 country, then the 6.5 with a light load, its awesome as a short range foxing rifle I shoot the 25 grn NTX to good effect. Everyone has its place

PM me an e mail address if you want some pics

cheers

phil

philip

Ttt

No one want this lovely rifle - it will be going in for P/X in two weeks

Last edited:

jharri

Hi Philip,

This little Weihrauch sounds nice.

Where about are you in Kent? I'm based in London so you can't be that far...

All the best,

jharri

philip

Hi Guys

apologies for not answering the thread

The WMR has already gone as PX on a Weihrauch hw 60 j 22 hornet. It's with a gunshop in Brentford Essex up for sale I believe.