• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: 222 cases and dies

Woodlander

I started reloading for .222 earlier this year. If you have any questions PM me,be glad to help. Got a cheap paper back .222 reloading manual from the States,I can try and remember where I got it.

SaOsborne

Hi,

I have a load of .222 reloading for sale, just given up .222 not foxing anymore and using bigger stuff on the range.
I have approx 900 bullet heads (500 Hornaday V-Max 50 gr, 300 sierra Blitzking 50gr, 91 Sierra varminter 50Gr, plus a few others) over 100 PMC cases, approx 50 unused, rest fired once, 20 RP cased, 76 Norma, all more than 1 firing but good. 1 set of FL RCBS Dies, good condition. ! 50 Rnd MTM ammo box and four 1 lb tubs of Hodgson H4198, on tun opened and minus approx 660 grains (1.5 ounces of 16 (1lb)).

Let me know if interested,

Regards,

Simon

I have cases thanks, may be interested in dies and ammo box. Bullets and powder a problem because we are so far apart. I seem to have a 222 now as well as the 243. Must stop buying stuff....
Cheers,
Halam