• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: .222 Cases wanted

soulboy1957

As above,running a bit low due to losses/splits etc,prefer Norma or similar and a decent quantity of once fired.
Thanks

night stalker

I had 40 Norma cases from factory ammo and after 2 reloads (full lengthed) I got a sharp ridge round the base/web of the case so I scrapped them. I used the same load I use in my lapua match and Remington cases.

I use Norma in my 25-06 (270 necked down) and have never had problems with that.

Rick

night stalker

Photo was on my old phone it was after sizing and looked like standard case head separation but couldn't understand why it would happen on the 3rd full length sizing as it doesn't happen wih any other case makes I've tried.

bewsher500

how odd
what loads?
would love to see them if you find it

I use norma exclusively in 5 cartridges
IMO the softer brass they use for their own brand is infinitely less prone to work hardening and case head separation due to fatigue