• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: .223 40grn VMax or similar

timbeech

I'd like to see if my fast twist barrel will shoot 40grn bullets so only need about 10 heads to reload and see.

Willing to buy or swap 10 heads 40grns preferably VMax or Nosler BT. I have 150grn .308 sierras or 55grn .223 Nosler BTs that I can swap. Somewhere close to Staffs/Cannock would be great. Face to face as these are expanding heads so usual rules apply.

The tramp

Well, to be precise, it's 1-6.82" but still, runs the 35gr vmax to within MOA. Though I'm sure they would be more efficient loaded backwards :)

Dagben77

I can probably help. I work in Wolverhampton and have a good friend who lives near the Orbital. Send me a PM if that's any good to you.

40gr V-Max or Blitzkings

Ben.