Wanted: .224 Sierra Blitz king 50gr

Cows94

Anyone anywhere got any of these on a shelf or tucked away in a cupboard or store room somewhere please? Just loaded my last 30 & I use 60/70 a month at the moment with work so getting fairly desperate to source some now

20ppc

Anyone anywhere got any of these on a shelf or tucked away in a cupboard or store room somewhere please? Just loaded my last 30 & I use 60/70 a month at the moment with work so getting fairly desperate to source some now
Hi, if you’re still looking I have a box of 100 that you can have.

Regards

Nick

Jos

55grain here if it helps anyone

Cows94

Going to raise the same question again please folks. Anyone anywhere got any in stock?

Donkey Basher

May have a couple of part boxes stashed away in an ammo can full of odds & sods, will look later & let you know. Yours for the cost of postage if I have any.

andrew_shooter53

i use them and 55s they group the same, if i remember right 55s were a bit lower pro shoot caerphilly had plenty a month ago hope this helps
Brian: 07968 529747
Josh: 07969 929842

Rhoswen House
Sunnybank Road
Blackwood
NP12 1HT
hope this helps