• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: .243 Hornady Superformace SST rounds

dmouland

I'm In East Sussex, I live nr Brighton. Does anyone have any .243 Hornady Superformance SST rounds for sale?
Cash waiting and happy to pay for fuel to deliver if possible. Nobody nr me stocks them.

Thanks in advance

keith rippin

I tried to buy some at the shooting show without success - if you find someone in your area please PM me with details.

I live in Bath and will enquire locally - Dauntsey Guns in Chippenham have previously helpful in getting in Fusion 65 grain 223 rounds especially for me.

I see you are in East Sussex but my daughter lives in Kent (Edenbridge) which is not that far away if either of us is successful

Eddie P

I've found importers handy for this type of thing. When I needed some specific slug ammo I called Ruag and asked who was ordering it and likely to carry stock, they also informed me that they had some in stock incase the shop needed to order it in for me.

Try calling Edgar Bros, they should hopefully do the same. It will make your life much easier. Also, if they tell you that they have never imported any then you know not to waste your time trying to find it in stock.