• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: .243 rifle

Ben1212

Gents,

I am looking for a .243 rifle. Not fussed about a scope and or a moderator as I can sort these myself. I'm looking for a well looked after rifle, not something that's knocked about. Don't want to spend more than £1000 but thought I would see what is out there. I have seen what is currently posted for sale and nothing takes my fancy. Is someone thinking of selling that has not currently listed?

Thanks

Ben

c18rch

My mate has a very well looked after tikka 595 in .243. Doesn't want a lot for it. Around £500 I think. PM me and I'll send you his details.

Ben1212

Thank you chaps for all your responses. My apologies for the delayed replies. I have been away for almost 2 weeks with very limited internet access.

I believe I now have something sorted but I will post on the thread again if this changes.

Cheers