• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling/hijacking posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.
Leica Amplus 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baggy

New price to get it gone! £500.
I had this built by HPS Target Rifles in Gloucester off a Parker-Hale/Mauser action and maintained the 26" barrel length to get the most from this calibre. This was designed for culling and longer range shots. The barrel is a Lothar Walther match barrel in sporter weight, screwcut 1/2"x20 UNF and a shot count of 332. Barrel and action has been matt black Cerakoted. There is a speed lock kit fitted in the bolt to reduce the locktime and is very fast. A Timney single stage trigger has been fitted and the bolt has been lapped. It is in a GRS Hunter stock in nutmeg brown in unmarked condition. Fitted with a one piece EGW picatinny rail to allow movement of scopes and to attach nightvision/thermal kit if needed.

Build cost of £1600.
I just don't use it anymore and have lodged it with my local RFD for sale. It's a great piece of kit and only used it several times in the GRS stock. I still have the original P-H wooden stock the rifle came with which you're more than welcome to.
Sensible offers considered around £850 (inc. P&P to your RFD) or would happily swap for a decent fixed scope for the .243

Attachments

• P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 231
  • P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 190
  • P3.jpg
    P3.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 214
  • P4.jpg
    P4.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 198
  • P5.jpg
    P5.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 156
  • P6.jpg
    P6.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 145
  • P7.jpg
    P7.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 129
  • P8.jpg
    P8.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

Baggy

Price dropped to £750. I don't need to run 10 guns! Would consider an S&B or Docter/Noblex as a swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDSG Shooting Sports