Action: Single Action Revolver
Scope: Scope mounts only
Serial No: BR01977
Condition: Excellent
Price: $1750
Advertised: 6/12/2018
Licence number:
Phone:
Comment: Big frame revolver with 10 inch barrel, fired less than 50 rounds, buy it on a standard H licence. Test shoot SSAA range Bathurst if required
Transfering dealer:
State: NSW

kenbro

Calibre/Item: 30-30
Make: Magnum Research
Model: BFR
Action: Single Action Revolver
Scope: Scope mounts only
Serial No: BR01977
Condition: Excellent
Price: $1750
Advertised: 6/12/2018
Licence number:
Phone:
Comment: Big frame revolver with 10 inch barrel, fired less than 50 rounds, buy it on a standard H licence. Test shoot SSAA range Bathurst if required
Transfering dealer:
State: NSW
I’ll take it...Please ship it under cover of darkness.
Ken.

alberta boy

I fired one of these chambered in 45/70 , a beast . It was a handfull using 300 gr hollow points , I can't imagine shooting heavier bullets in one , that's what rifles are for . Definitely fun though ....... and a bit pricey .

AB

alberta boy

Hey John , I'm in the Gulf of Thailand on the island of Ko Phangan . Flying into Hanoi on the 23 rd and slowly making my way down to Kuala Lampour by February ...... we'll talk .

AB

alberta boy

WHOA.... Hanoi will be hot as all hell too mate..be prepared for the pollution it is rotten....aaarggghhh!
Yeah , I know . It's just a cool old city with a lot of history , and some of the best food on the planet . Besides , I was in New Delhi in November , I don't think the pollution can be worse in Hanoi , it was like living in a forest fire , brutal .