• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling/hijacking posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: 30 cal 200 gr Sierra 2231 bullets for sale

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!

trajan

I am selling 1800x bullets/ heads . They are the latest Sierra 30 cal model 2231's with the super G1 BC as under:
.715 @ 2000 fps and above
.695 between 1720 & 2000 fps
.660 @ 1720 fps and below

MR, F T/R and F Open applications.

From Sierra's advert material " The 30 Caliber 200 Grain MatchKing is an excellent choice for longe range shooting around 1000 yards. A sleek, elongated ogive and a final meplat reducing operation (pointing) provide an increased ballistic coefficient for optimal wind resistance and velocity retention. To ensure precise bullet to bore alignment, a unique bearing surface to ogive junction uses the same 1.5 degree angle commonly found in match rifle chamber throats. "

These come factory pointed and have incredibly consistent Base to Ogive length and bearing surfaces. They run easily in chambers that are throated for 185 juggernauts and up.

Price £ 1098 for the lot there are 3x boxes of sealed 500 pcs each and 1x box is open
I can bring them to Bisley as am frequently there for a face to face and no postage, otherwise buyer pays for postage please.
Payment cash if face to face or via bank transfer or paypal again with the buyer taking care of paypal charges please.

I am not going to be shooting as much as i anticipated for this year and will be posting other stuff out as well for sale.