• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: .308 re-list

Status
Not open for further replies.

pietasvenatores

Relisting this as rifle is now being sold on it's own, but includes the leupold 1 piece base and 1" rings if wanted.

.308Win

Short Mauser 98 action with swept back bolt handle, checkered underneath.

24" barrel inc. tenon

Good rifling, two small areas of pitting but nothing affecting accuracy, rifle cloverleafs with factory ammo and has plenty of life left.

Rifle comes with a Timney Featherweight Deluxe trigger.

£350 + £15 P&P

I have a small handful of RWS 150g 'ers and almost a full box of sako 123g SP's, plus 50x nosler partitions in 150g (bullets) I can chuck in for an additional £40, as well as any .308 once fired brass I have, mostly RWS .View attachment 52661

Now if that's not a bargain!

pietasvenatores

Could also re-barrel this with an almost new 7x57 (7mm Mauser) I have in stock. Also with front and rear sights. Would make an awesome rifle.

Would need re-proof of course, as well as re-bluing of the barrel, so price would be a bit higher. Stock could also be re-finished at the same time.

Just a thought.

jimbo123p

Is it screwcut? I may have an opportunity for red but would need to change .270 for 308. The limited opportunity does not need a replacement for my Sauer.

pietasvenatores

gents,

this will be staying as .308 for misc. reasons, geniunely sorry to those asking about a rebarrel to 7x57.

Price 'as is' is £350 plus shipping if needed.

Jimbo, PM'd you.

jimbo123p

Thanks for the kind offer. Cheque in the post tomorrow and will collect when the variation comes through. Need to find a one inch scope to put on top of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.