• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: .308 Ultimate Stalking/ Match rifle -Christensen Arms Ridgeline

trajan

I am reluctantly selling my CA Ridgeline in .308.
The rifle is made in the USA and has a sub MOA guarantee with factory ammo. Additionally it has:

- a Carbon fibre wrapped hand lapped match barrel ,Match Chamber, Hand Lapped,Free Floating, 24 inches, 1:10T)
- Carbon fibre composite stock with limbsaver recoil pad (Invar Pillars, Spot Bedding, Sporter Style)
- Triggertech adjustable trigger (TriggerTech offers the only triggers to operate without sliding friction, zero creep, adjustable 2.5lbs to 3.5lbs, extremely resistant to dirt etc)/
- Carbon fibre detachable 3 round magazine ,
- Muzzle brake-
- ASE SL5 Moderator 30 cal and proofed upto 300 win mag
- Spartan Engineering Javelin Carbon Fibre bipod with magnetic attachment.
- Fluted bolt (Twin Lug, Spiral Fluted, Nitride treated, M16 Style Extractor)
Total rifle weight is 6.8LBS

The rifle was purchased primarily for Deer stalking but since i have started competing in all GBFCA and other club FTR competitions, this rifle is not seeing as much action as i had planned for it and hence looking for a new home for it for someone who appreciates fine engineering and can put it to good use.

Total round count is 98 including 34 rounds in a BSRC competition where i used it for fun and ended up winning a shield for highest aggregate score. I now have a dedicated rifle for BSRC in 223.
20180110_215250_resized.jpg 20180110_215347_resized.jpg 20180110_215440_resized.jpg 20180110_215259_resized.jpg 20180110_215332_resized.jpg

Total price paid for the setup was a bit north of £ 4,000/-. I am looking for £ 3,000/-. I am happy to bring it to Bisley for inspection. Ideally transfer would take place through GE Fultons at Bisley. I could ship RFD to your RFD subject to payment via bank transfer.

Rifle has been always been maintained/ cleaned with the utmost care using a boreguide, nylon brushes, carbon fibre cleaning rod and Boretech jags and cleaning fluids.
Thank you.

Last edited: