• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: 30mm Burris Zee Signature rings

Cyres

I am after a pair of High 30 mm Burris Signature Zee rings (Burris 420587) complete with plastic inserts, if anybody has a pair to sell please contact me. Failing this may have to resort to ordering from USA.

D

cervus

Try JJK Shooting Supplies on E Bay ,I have used them a lot for Ruger bits and Burris components...

The Burpster

Just bought a set off evilbay, they came from HongKong but were being sold by a vendor in Germany/UK. Easy enough to find.
Just FYI they are now made in China. IMHO are not quite as good as the US made older product. I thought they were cheap chinese knock offs but apparently not- they outsource manufacture now to China....:mad:
in mounting and use they work, just not as nicely finshed as they used to be.

Not sure I want to paying full price for them anymore.....