Sold: 34mm Spuhr mount(s)

Rewulf

Tactical , picatinny , and low to medium please 👍

Just got talking to someone outside and missed the one I was bidding on ebay ,an ISMS 4000, which would have been perfect .

caberslash

Tactical , picatinny , and low to medium please 👍

Just got talking to someone outside and missed the one I was bidding on ebay ,an ISMS 4000, which would have been perfect .

The Sphur hunting ones are every bit as good unless you need real estate for PRS shooting related accessories.

Usually on sale at Optics Warehouse at the end of the month, under £200 delivered with levelling wedge included 👍

Rewulf

Could really do with being able to mount a rail, but I have been looking at the 'round' ones .
Those Tac ones do look a good solid mount , price of them though !

Thought if someones got one kicking about though :p

Rewulf

When someone asks you £250 ONO , so you bid £230 and they have a spazzy about it :-|
They are £268 direct from Spuhr delivered.

Anyone else before I buy new ?

Rewulf

How so? Is it for 'work'?
Yes it can be.
The hunting version comes in a one piece picatinny version, with accessory mounting options as well.

What is 'tactical'?
The tac ones have longer rings, they look more secure, plus the price difference isn't huge,
25% Swedish vat plus import now we’re non EU
The Swedes can't charge you their VAT!
Import duty is a possible, but won't be huge, but to be honest, everything I've bought from China and the EU lately has come VAT and duty free, I know its not supposed to, but it just does.
Anyway you lost the sale for the sake of £5, so you're not really qualified to comment 🤣