35 years shooting and still learning

Boona5739

Fellow shooters I have been shooting for many, many, years.
Having started like most with an air rifle, I progressed to 22LR for many years.
Then about 15 years ago I found centre fire, and the world of reloading!
My shooting includes both 22 rimfire, stalking and long range target (ftr).
I reload everything in .223 and .308 for my SGC speedmaster and various other bolt guns.

The reloading has become a hobby in itself, and like most of you, I constantly strive to improve.
I'm hoping I can exchange knowledge with like-minded shooters.
"A wise man learns from their mistakes, a wiser man learns from another man's mistakes" (no offence meant to any ladies on the site).

Lastly I'm not glued to the Internet, as life is too short. Therfore there might be a delay in my responds to any posts, please don't take offence.

Boona5739

Blobby159

Welcome 'Boona'... As you say, your entry much like many if not the majority of us long term shooters & avid reloaders... Another "Sport" indeed!! Perhaps you can edify me also ?.... Never too old nor too proud to learn ....

Glad if I can impart any (USEFUL & SAFE) reloading info your way.

ATB ....... and shoot safely
B....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Klenchblaize

"35 years shooting"and you're still learning??

For goodness sake don't fanny about any longer but rather make haste to your friendly firearms emporium and purchase a Parker Hale Sportarget leather sling and you'll still be able shoot sportingrifle competitions VERY competitively as you approach your 90th year.

I jest not!

K

Fair Hill

"35 years shooting"and you're still learning??

For goodness sake don't fanny about any longer but rather make haste to your friendly firearms emporium and purchase a Parker Hale Sportarget leather sling and you'll still be able shoot sportingrifle competitions VERY competitively as you approach your 90th year.

I jest not!

K
Surely you jest.