• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: 357/38 long barrelled revolver

KEITHKILVO1

Looking for a LBR in .357/38, not interested in a Taurus but give me a shout if you have or know of one for sale. Would prefer a S&W or Ruger
Cheers

gg33

Looking for a LBR in .357/38, not interested in a Taurus but give me a shout if you have or know of one for sale. Would prefer a S&W or Ruger
Cheers
What's wrong with Taurus? I have one, .45 ACP I'd consider selling its done a lot of work, all 200 rounds! Ha

KEITHKILVO1

Hi gg33
the Taurus is a lottery, I know people who have bad 'uns and people who have good 'uns (not many). So I've decided to spend a bit more and go for quality(I hope).
Got to stick with .357 as that's what I've got on my ticket and and don't fancy waiting another 6 month for the variation!!!