• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: .375 Sauer Elegance for sale

Suffolk stalker

Evening all,
my .375 Sauer Elegance is being advertised on Guntrader by my friend at Independent Shooting Supplies.If anybody is interested you can always pm me.
This is a really immaculate big game rifle which shoots beautifully.
Regards,
Guy

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Read the classified rules, a price is required, all we have is a steer to your friends website. Not really the way to do, could you please amend the ad to comply with the rules.

John

Suffolk stalker

Sorry JAYB,
The price is as advertised £4,550.
I certainly wasn't trying to circumvent the site rules, and I wasn't trying to advertise my friends website (I don't think he has one!)
My only reason for posting this, was so that anyone looking on guntrader for a .375, could contact me directly to confirm the history/condition of the rifle. I didn't advertise here as this is basicly a U.K. Stalking (which I generally enjoy) and I know that the number of people wanting to own, or authorised to possess, would have been limited.
Anyway once again I apologise for my mistake.
Regards,
Guy

Suffolk stalker

The new price of this set up is about £5,500 +.
Anyway thanks for your post which I consider unhelpful and unrealistic. If you read the second line out my post the first words are MY 375, so if it is a struggle to sell it that's my problem.
I think you should look at your tag at the bottom of your own post regarding your opinion, if you don't want something why voice your opinion!

Suffolk stalker

Sorry JAYB,
it apears that Deerstalker 308 has deleted a very unhelpful post regarding price, and has left it looking that I am replying twice to/ critising your post #2.
This has just reminded me how difficult admin must find it to run this site.You do this for FUN! Blimey you have my heartfelt sympathy.

legaleagle69

Lol ...we all know John's idea of fun is cracking his knuckles over the keyboard ready to get stuck into poor souls who cross his domain :rofl: so don't think he will be feeling to hard done to :D