• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: 38/357 under lever

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwncidur

Don't mind if it needs some work, just looking for a cheap rifle that will be put to work. Not the drugs money that most folk seem to think they are worth. Empty slot waiting for the right deal.

mwncidur

Thanks thunderstick. Possibly interested. Will see if a marlin turns up. Ideally want to scope the rifle.

Thunderstick

Ok bud, it's fired less than 200 rounds and is mint, Surprisingly accurate with the open sights, apples at 25yd.... No problem!

noodly

Am thinking about parting ways with my Winchester 94ae. It's drilled and tapped to take a scope.

PM me if interested bud.

69chris

Still looking folks. 69chris can you PM me if you have something? Thanks
Noodly PM inbound
sorry bud, just noticed your looking to scope the rifle, iv got an early non safety catch s/steel octagon barrel rossi - so top eject sadly !!

Status
Not open for further replies.