• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: .410 hushpower

Fursty Ferret

Any .410 hushpower shotguns in East Anglia gathering dust?
Something cheap and cheerful ideally. Cosmetics not important.
Mossberg pump ideally but would consider others.
Would also consider 20g or 12g
Thanks

FISH BOY

A pal of mine has a full tactical Mossberg 500 12 gauge that he would be interested in selling.

Comes with all the original wood bits but comes with an US imported pistol grip, adjustable stock and cheek piece.

It really is something special to look at and I wish I had a photo, but he's away until the weekend, so if you have any interest I can get him to photograph it. He lives near Colchester so not far from you.

PS I have a Mossberg 500 in a 410 and think there ace.

Fursty Ferret

A pal of mine has a full tactical Mossberg 500 12 gauge that he would be interested in selling.

Comes with all the original wood bits but comes with an US imported pistol grip, adjustable stock and cheek piece.

It really is something special to look at and I wish I had a photo, but he's away until the weekend, so if you have any interest I can get him to photograph it. He lives near Colchester so not far from you.

PS I have a Mossberg 500 in a 410 and think there ace.
Please do get in touch with a price.
I had a 12g one years ago when they first came about and should never have sold it. Still got a slab or two of the subsonic shells.

willowbank

I had a single barrelled Hushpower .410 with the full length moderated barrel. I sold it pdq as it was the most ungainly unbalanced shotgun ever, like a drainpipe. Try before you buy is my advice. The Mossberg 3shot pump with the shorter mod is another beast all together and certainly an improvement on the drainpipe.

Willowbank.