• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: 45' ham radio wall mounted mast

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjs

Item is NOT sold until stated,

got this to build into a trailer/portable mast system but its way to long and heavy and as I just will not have the time to get this done.

so if any budding ham enthusiasts are here come and get it,

Altron heavy duty wall mounted Mast,

View attachment 82034View attachment 82036View attachment 82035View attachment 82031View attachment 82032View attachment 82033

outer is 4" box section, inner is "2 steel tube, has most of the brackets, 2 new'ish luffing and tilt winches with ropes.

rotor cage is tack welded on so it will not come of, small tin of touch up paint.

you will need a LWB vehicle to collect this as its over 7 meters long and very heavy.

collection from the highclere Castle near Newbury or I can deliver up to 30 miles at a cost of £25.

£100 cash on collection or bank or Paypal,

I will need payment up front if being delivered by myself, but will need help your end to get it off.

thanks

Bob

DE:G0WYD.

Pm's only thanks:

this could also be used as a fixed cctv mast or security.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.