Sold: 4x4

white van man

My vehicle is sold and going at the end of June which gives me a month to buy a new one.
So I'm looking to spend £5000 to £15000 without vat.
Double or crew cab.
Auto would be nice but not the end all.
Order of preference
Toyota Hi-Lux
Ford Ranger
Others.
Fiat (don't know much about them though) any info anybody???

Cheers Steve.

Last edited:
The Fiat was just a rebadged Mitsubishi.
The HiLux obviously get rave reviews, are reliable but heavy on fuel compared to others and will cost more to buy.
I have an Isuzu extended cab and it has been very good over the 3 years I've owned it.
You're also looking at a bad time as the prices of second hand trucks appear to have risen quite a bit recently.

No new hilux trucks available until early 2022 so 2nd hand prices have rocketed.
You want another vitara jlx Steve.....that thing went anywhere!
I hadn’t realised this! Just did a quick and probably highly inaccurate online valuation of my 64 plate and it’s gone up substantially since I last looked. Maybe time to sell!

No new hilux trucks available until early 2022 so 2nd hand prices have rocketed.
You're right there,
Probably one of the best shooting trucks I've ever had.
Steve

I have just purchased a VW Amorak, its amazing.
permanent 4 wheel drive push button central diff lock and if you put it in low box it locks the rear axle diff as well. Also 180 horses.

I have just purchased a VW Amorak, its amazing.
permanent 4 wheel drive push button central diff lock and if you put it in low box it locks the rear axle diff as well. Also 180 horses.
So good they're stopping making them

Cheers

Bruce

The reason they are stopping making them if you bothered to read about it is they needed the space in the factory to make electric vans they are starting again in 2022 on a Ford chassis

Back