Sold: 5 Round Pocket Cartridge Holders

Status
Not open for further replies.
No issues just sorted kit so fingers crossed for later. Fit my jacket pocket nicely and don't get in the way or drag it down. Looks like a promising night...
Field trial was a success, works a treat in the dark, only managed to drop 1 round and that was my sausage fingers loading the mag and from a box I often manage to drop a few, then scrabble looking for them. Walking with it in the pocket hip or chest was good as it is flat and less bulky than the box also does not rattle at all so no noise. Great piece of kit no flap or flip lid which is what I was looking to change from the pouch, and 30 extra rounds.... Nice job. Love it!!

Thanks for the interest this evening everyone.

I'll be placing an order for more 243, 308, 6.5 Creed & 270 and other custom holders early in the week. Let me know if you'd like anything added.

For anyone who's currently waiting for holders previously, they will be arriving this week.
Hi, since the recent site update I seem to be unable to send PM . I would like to purchase one in 308 and one in 243 both without belt clip, if you could pm me with total cost and payment details that would be great..
Thanks

All recent orders have been placed with manufacturer. I've ordered a flat smartphone size 30rd 17HMR holder in a cheaper material that will come in at £30 posted (Dimensions with cartridges: 150 x 74 x 10.5mm)

1606297615426.png

IMG_20201125_105859_287.jpg

Belt holders and other earlier orders will be posted next week when I receive them.

Last edited:
Pity. I rather fancy a 20-round 22 Hornet holder in clear Perspex or some such!
☹️
K
I will investigate. It seems like SLA printing can do a transparent material - now to find a cost effective company offering this.

EDIT: This won't be cheap or simple so no go unfortunately.

Last edited:
I've updated the original post to show stock of common cartridge holders.

243, 270 & 308 belt holders along with the first 22 Hornet 10 round holder.

Also some 10mm Blaser R93 buttpad spacers that I knocked up for a SD member from drawings so hopefully the fit is good!

IMG_20201130_180107178.jpg

IMG-20201130-WA0006.jpeg

@takbok
To add to the never ending custom questions. Can you do them in 6.5cm. But have it so the 5 round holders clip together to make 10 in orange? So I dont need to take 10 some times.
Or if easier a double layer of 5 totalling 10 if that makes sense. But mainly in orange in case I drop it.
Thanks Gaz

@Gm81

I think that the simplest option would be a 10 round straight holder. It would be the same size as a smartphone and a bit thicker.

I could spray it orange or any other colour for an additional charge.

Designing clips and attachment methods is going to take too much of my time at the moment to be a realistic proposition but feel free to send me a pm to discuss.

IMG_20201202_081107451.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back