• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: 6.5 cal 140gr amaxs

Tremo

Price is a little steep though mate. ;) . I ordered 3 boxes of these today from an RFD. £34 per 100.

banus

did they have them in stock? or are you going to wait,very cheap at £34 a box have you got the dealers name as i expect a lot on here would jump on them at that price

Tremo

Yes they had them in stock. They are being sent out to me today. I'll post the details when I get home this evening.

Tremo

Alright chaps.

I purchased them from Sporting Services (https://www.sportingservices.co.uk/). Ordered yesterday, delivered today. Great outfit to deal with.

As I said, £34 per 100. How some people can charge £50+ for a box of ELDs I'll never know. Daylight robbery! I don't know what stock they have left though, so get in there quick. ;)

ATB

Tremo

banus

thank you tremo,much cheaper than i have been paying and they have what i am after so very good many thanks.

Last edited:

Tremo

My pleasure mate. I'm always up for helping out a fellow enthusiast and forum member. ;)

ATB.

swarovski

Hi scotch.
How are you getting on with the new ELD'S.
I was leaning towards trying some but as I've recently got 500 more 140gr amaxs plus the 200 I already had I am ok for quite a while.got a fairly good stash of 162 grainers too for my 284.

Tremo

Yes. Absolutely ridiculous. Over the last few weeks I have seen prices between £45 to £52 .... YES £52!!!! Thats highway robbery to us guys.