• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: 60x Norma 222Remington 50grain - Face to Face only

phillips321

Hi guys,

I have 60x Norma 222 Remington factory rounds for sale. They are 50 grain soft point.

Face to face only. I am based in Gloucestershire, grab yourself a bargain at £50

Last edited:

Cottis

Definitely not too expensive IMO. Well under a quid a pop for solid ammo and first rate brass to reload after firing.

I think it is more to do with convenience (or lack of if people are not on your doorstep) and less people using superb cartridges like the .222rem. That is their loss (and alas, possibly yours as well)

Best of luck.

phillips321

No offence intended, but how old are they? If they were cheap enough, surely they would have sold by now.
No idea on age as I cant find a manufacturing date on them, they could have been in the shop months/years before I bought them. Especially as they're 222.

I think the problem is that it's face to face, someone would drive the length of the UK for a rifle/shotgun they wanted, but unlikely to do that for 60 rounds!