• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: 6mmbr

300winmag

Any one with the above rifle for sale i would like 1-7 twist if possible 24 to 26 inch barrel action don't mind once it's clean and tidy

bobjs

Any one with the above rifle for sale i would like 1-7 twist if possible 24 to 26 inch barrel action don't mind once it's clean and tidy
I hope you don't mind me saying but finding a 1-7 will be hard, should you not find one have a chat with Neil mckillop he may have a 1-7 6mm tube in stock

I wish you well.

Bob

Ps: I'm running a 1-9 and I find it fine for my needs, but interested in why the 1-7,

300winmag

Hi bobjs after all the searching 1-7 will stabilise the 105 vld And 105 AMax I plan to shoot nothing else

bobjs

Hi bobjs after all the searching 1-7 will stabilise the 105 vld And 105 AMax I plan to shoot nothing else
No worries, I'm up to and including 70 to 105 gr bullets, but settled for 85 and running them out to 700 with no problems on a 12" gong, 600 is a 8" and 400 and below is a 4". A bit more challenging but thats what it's all about,

Tikka 595 24" tube and now a RSC trigger job fully bedded and a nice wee zeiss on top,

Best of luck,I hope it turns out well for you

Bob

James8870

My buddy is selling his 6mmbr. Its a cracker of one too. It stabilises the 105gn amax with no issues.. Its got a 24" varmint barrel, 20moa rail and a good stock on it as well. He'll get in touch with you with the exact specs..

RPA 6MM BR

I have had 3 6mm br's that have all been 1 in 8 and I have always run them with the 105 Amax every one was far more accurate than you or I.