6x70r ammunition. HELP!

I am trying to locate some ammunition/cases/ dies for 6x70R. My box containing my stuff was sold by welsharms auctioneers back in 2014. ( they never paid me and I did not want them to sell it anyway). It is such an unusual calibre that I’m hoping that whoever bought it may still have it and would like to move it on.
Either that or I have a beautiful hand built single shot rifle in 6x70R that can be purchased very reasonably ( no ammo!)

Heym SR20

I am trying to locate some ammunition/cases/ dies for 6x70R. My box containing my stuff was sold by welsharms auctioneers back in 2014. ( they never paid me and I did not want them to sell it anyway). It is such an unusual calibre that I’m hoping that whoever bought it may still have it and would like to move it on.
Either that or I have a beautiful hand built single shot rifle in 6x70R that can be purchased very reasonably ( no ammo!)
My suggestion would be to have a chat with somebody in Austria or Germany. When I bought a 7x65r I spoke with Hambrusch Waffen and they sorted me a set of dies for a very reasonable price. Hambrusch Hunting Weapons - Jagdwaffen Ferlach - Used Guns - Barrels - Gebrauchtwaffen

I know they have built a few 6x70r rifles.