• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: 7.62 x54R once fired cases

Middlebridge

Hi,
I'm looking for once fired brass so I can start reloading for my old Mosin, if anyone knows of any for sale.

Cheers,

furiouspilgrim

You might be looking for a while, I know I was. In the end I just bought some PPU factory rounds, shot it, and now reload them. The PPU is actually good stuff.

Nightingale

Hi,

If you want cases to reload, why don't you just buy new PPU cases direct from Henry Krank and they will only charge you £4 p&p regardless of amount.

Gruntus

Good news is with the restrictions lifted for expanding ammo there are more choices available for .311 heads.

G

Middlebridge

Thanks for the suggestions. A few people have said that the 182 grain ppu shoot well. The wife's been bending my ear about how much I spent on the rifle, and I halfed the price. If I shelled out another £160ish on cases and bullets, I'd never hear the last of it.
Such is married life:(

Middlebridge

We only have 2 gunshops within 40 miles, and though I have asked, they seem to be more interested in selling a silver pigeon. I guess there's not enough profit in 100 rounds of ppu. Will probably have to take a run up to Sportsman.

Thanks for all the suggestions.