• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: 7mm08 dies ( no lee thankyou)

Kernow_Stalker

Hi all as title suggests im after some 7mm08 dies. Full lenhth, neck and seater would be ideal. Let me know what youve got.

Cheers in advance

KS

Guesty

Kernow_Stalker

Hi Guesty

Thanks for the link. Would have snapped up the linked dies although unfortunately there are none in stock. I may call just to confirm that but im Guessing as its a fina clearence sale they wont be ordering more stock of them in.

Thanks for the link

Cheers

KS

Guesty

Aww sorry about that, I thought I'd found you a bargain.
I recently bought some stuff from them that was super cheap.

Kernow_Stalker

It's actually where I bought my reloading kit from initially. Good customer service. Yeah I was rather excited when I saw the link and price. Its only as I was literally about to buy it, and when I tried adding to checkout it said there was no stock!

Thanks for the link anyway mate

KS

takbok

Aww sorry about that, I thought I'd found you a bargain.
I recently bought some stuff from them that was super cheap.
Cheers for the link! I just picked up a .222 FL sizer die for £8 and a case trimmer gauge for £3.50.