A Bash on the Beans….

This field is covered in spilt beans yet the birds are still heading to cultivated wheat stubble.

I chose the beans as a foot path cuts across the other fields which were in use most of the day with the odd few choosing to stray off looking for the sound of my shooing!

While waiting for a line to show I dogged back the neighbouring shoots birds while their keeper was coming around the other way on his quad.

Steady number of birds in the air all day….

mfQsUJH.jpg

Tim.243

Nice one Tim. Im almost motivated to go hunting 3 times a week when i see your posts but i dont think my body could handle it.

Good shooting there Tim well done. Had poor numbers this year on the wheat stubbles birds around in flocks just not decoying, worst day 2 birds shot all day. Best day shot 44, still waiting for another permission to harvest to try again.
Well done
Johnsy

Good shooting there Tim well done. Had poor numbers this year on the wheat stubbles birds around in flocks just not decoying, worst day 2 birds shot all day. Best day shot 44, still waiting for another permission to harvest to try again.
Well done
Johnsy

Thank you

The big bags are what we call town birds as they live in the towns in peoples gardens parks and come out to feed in 1/2/3's.

you can see the difference with the ones who only live in the woodland areas.

Tim.243

Back