A belated thank you to Sikamalc

CDSG Shooting Sports
Just wanted to thank Sikamalc for a wonderful weekend in sussex on the 26, 27 and 28th of July. I have never seen so many deer and being a new stalker i learnt so much. I was fortunate enough to be put on this fantastic buck. I'm not much of a writer and will add bits and pieces as and when i get a chance. Looking forward to Malcolm doing the mount and will post some pictures.

Thanks Malcolm

Louis

Attachments

• Photo1.JPG
    Photo1.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 249
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    193.3 KB · Views: 234

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Hi Louis, thanks for the mention and good stalking with you. It is a very nice buck you took and will hopefully go into the medal class.
Look forward to seeing you again with your mate on Saturday 7th Sept for a Fallow Buck, give me a call before the date to arrange a time.

ATB

Sikamalc

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
WP_000112.jpg WP_000119.jpg

Here is a photo of the second to last buck taken for this year, taken in August and if you compare it with Louis on the left its quite similar, although the buck Louis shot is off another area nearby.

Labrat

Out with Sikamalc twice in the past week, and I can only praise him - fantastic bloke, very knowledgeable and happy to share it, also very accommodating given my daughter came down with me.

Great ground and although we ended up with a no score draw it was certainly not through lack of deer on the ground, just luck - thoroughly recommended.

louis682

Just a little update on the roe buck i shot with Sikamalc back in July. I am pleased that malcolm phoned me today and told me the good news that it made a Gold medal. Once again thanks to Sikamalc! what a fantastic start this was for me just entering the wonderful world of stalking. I'll put a picture of the mount that malcolm is doing when it is received.

Louis

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Well Louis, I said it would go medal, possibly Silver CIC. But even with the broken tip it just made Gold CIC. I have your medal and certificate here mate.

Will do a write up later on as out of the 4 heads I had measures today 2 made Gold, 1 Silver and the other just missed making Bronze.

That's two Gold and two Silver CIC Roe off my areas in 2 years!!

So being a bit smug, I am very pleased with myself and the management plan in place :D

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
He took better care of me than he did the hummel that showed itself :D.

John

Nice one John, hope all is well with you and Sheila. Not long now until Senior Guide shows up for what is hopefully his last sign off.
On the CWD this weekend, and then straight back to 4 Finnish clients on 4 different species, plus another group in March.

Take care speak soon