A Bit Late to ask!

bullet chucker

Hi guys and gals, I'm booked on the NGO Deer Course this Sunday, but I can not see the time of kick off. Anyone else going and have an idea
when it will open up?

Thanks BC.

bullet chucker

10.00hrs Arrived early,met some other NGO members chatted as you do then on into the course. Really enjoyed the day and learned lots from the wealth of knowledgeable course leaders, it is the first of hopefully more courses to be run by the NGO. THE topics covered today were carcass skinning and then inspection of and finding the glands. Later on a butchering demo.Then into the classroom for info on the balance of deer management also very interesting. Last for me was The insight on the use of dogs for tracking and recovery I found this subject most enjoyable all carried out in the park, and as if by special arrangement, a line of in my estimation 600 fallow trotting past in the back ground, it seemed an age for them all to pass by!
If you get the chance to go on one of these courses in your areas I would highly recommend taking the opportunity as they an informal but informative experience on topics we are all interested in.

BC.