A few shot from my friends

icychen

Today,one of my friend in sent me some pics took by the hunting camera,i feel it is great,and want to share with you all.

IMAG1375.jpg

IMAG0562.jpg

IMAG0506.jpg

IMAG0610.jpg
The photos only in 5MP looks nice and clear,the camera is good,can show the date and time on the picture,and can send the photos to my friend's cell phone,he said it help him a lot in hunting.He said he buy it from a Chinese manufacturer,anyone who like to buy one maybe can go through it:http://www.chinamhc.com.cn

Attachments

• conew_imag0506.jpg
    conew_imag0506.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 4
  • conew_imag0610.jpg
    conew_imag0610.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 6
  • conew_imag0562.jpg
    conew_imag0562.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

nell

Hi Mate, where are you in norge, how far from sweden have the boar travelled.....my Qmark not working for some reason:rolleyes:

Jonher

Nice picture icychen!, I presume these are from the east side of the country, close the the Swedish border?

Nell, as far as I'm aware the boar are only present in the east of the country with odd sightings a little further in now and then. Problem is there is no game season for wild boar at the moment and there are a lot of eager Norwegian hunters hoping to bag some bacon!

nell

Hi Johner. yes im aware of that i wondered if any had managed to slip through the net...

Hope your having a good summer, i guess the atmosphere is pretty cr%p after last weeks events....

Jonher

Hi nell, I'm hoping they slip through the net too, sooner rather than later as our terrain is only about 1.5 hours from the border ;)

Summer is good so far, as you say this weekend has really ruined the atmosphere over here, but all we can do it get through it, luckily our family has not been directly effected!

Let me know if your down in Oslo.

Atb. Jonathan

Hi Johner. yes im aware of that i wondered if any had managed to slip through the net...

Hope your having a good summer, i guess the atmosphere is pretty cr%p after last weeks events....